Neck massager know understand
Neck massage can not only relieve fatigue, but also help the blood circulation of the neck, promote the metabolism of the skin, tighten the skin of the neck, improve the contour of the neck, and reduce the generation of neck wrinkles. However, due to the thin skin and poor elasticity of the neck skin, when massaging it, the action must be gentle and moderate, otherwise it will backfire. Massage techniques are as follows:
1. Apply neck cream or massage cream evenly on the neck, and lift the neck alternately with both hands from bottom to top.
2. Use the index finger and middle finger to massage the neck from bottom to top.
3. Place the index finger and middle finger of both hands on the lymphatic position under the parotid bone, press for about one minute, and do detoxification massage.
Only by understanding the benefits of neck massage can we pay attention to neck massage. When we carry out neck massage, we need to follow certain methods, so as to have a good massage effect. Excessive fatigue will cause neck injury, so we need to regularly let the neck pay attention to rest.
Although the neck massager works well, if it is not used properly, the effect may be counterproductive. So, what should we pay attention to when using neck massager?
1. Those with neck trauma and incomplete recovery cannot use it
People with neck strain and sprain are wrong if they think that using neck massager can reduce pain symptoms. If people who have not fully recovered from neck trauma are good at using neck massager, it is easy to aggravate edema and pain, which is not conducive to the recovery of the affected part.
2. Those with neck pain caused by cervical spondylosis nervosa cannot use it
When people with cervical spondylosis nervosa use the neck massager, they may injure the cervical spine due to improper operation, which will aggravate the condition of the cervical spine and cause accidents.
3. Neurasthenia cannot be used
When using the neck massager, the machine will make noise to varying degrees. When using the neck massager, neurasthenic people are prone to symptoms of irritability and anxiety due to noise, and even syncope may occur in severe cases.
4. Hypertension patients should use it with caution
When patients with hypertension, anemia and other diseases use the neck massager, they should pay attention not to massage near the carotid artery to avoid accidents.
5. It should be avoided after fasting, satiety, drinking and vigorous exercise
Using neck massager on an empty stomach, after satiety, after drinking, after strenuous exercise and after receiving strong stimulation will speed up the blood flow, increase the peristalsis of gastric smooth muscle, and cause nausea, vomiting, chest tightness, shortness of breath and other discomfort. Therefore, the use of neck massager should be avoided in this case.
Neck massager can promote blood circulation in the neck and relieve fatigue, but when using neck massager, we should be careful not to aggravate the existing condition because of greed and comfort.