1. After fasting, full eating, drinking and after strenuous exercise, cervical massage should be avoided, especially strong stimulation massage, because this will further accelerate the blood flow rate and increase the peristalsis of the smooth muscle of the stomach, causing nausea, vomiting, chest tightness, Discomfort such as shortness of breath.
2. Cervical massager is not suitable for patients with sores and tumors. Because at this time, exercise stimulation on the body surface will dilate the capillaries and increase the local blood flow, leading to the spread of the lesion and aggravating the condition.
3. Cervical spine massager should not be used in the initial stage of recovery from fractures and joint dislocations. When fractures or joints are damaged, use a cervical massager to make it difficult to recover the bone movement under the action of muscle tension, which is not conducive to the recovery of the disease.
4. Patients with skin diseases, infectious diseases, lymphadenitis, and blood diseases should use cervical massager with caution; patients with hypertension and anemia should be careful not to massage the carotid artery to avoid accidents.
5. Pregnant women and children should not use cervical massager. Massage on acupuncture points such as Sanyinjiao for pregnant women will affect the normal development of the fetus. Newborns can't massage before the chimney door is closed. Teenagers and children are in a period of vigorous growth and development. Generally, it is not necessary or appropriate to use cervical massager to massage.